Sunday 29 December 2013

Skills and talents

The fourth chapter of my employment biography is a positive one. In this exercise, I had to list my interests, skills and talents, and then state whether I used these in the three listed jobs.

My skills and talents (and this list represents my work-related interests as well - they overlap) are - in order of importance:

Analysis
Statistical software programming
Data and registers
Teaching
Perspective (overview) and structure
Statistics
Communication of statistics/reporting of results
Other computer software (Excel mostly)
Being a shop steward and similar political work - representing my co-workers
English

Except for teaching, which I did in several other jobs, I employed these skills and talents in all my selected jobs.

In the next chapter, which I hope to summarise soon, I had to list those Asperger traits that presented themselves during my three selected jobs. That list is long...

No comments:

Post a Comment